Customise Your Own Dress Sporran
Use our database of the historic major clans and kindreds of Highland and Lowland Scotland and their 'septs' - lesser clans and surnames historically associated with them.
Can't find a particular name or clan? We're continually updating our records based on the most recent research - if you have any queries contact email@example.com.
What is a clan, a kindred, or a sept? Find out at Clancentral
Enter your surname to search the Clans, Kindreds and Septs
Browse the major Scottish Clans and Kindreds here
Find your tartan and view swatches with our Tartan Finder. You can search for tartans by family name, clan name or colour or just browse our A-Z list.
Search for your tartan by entering the tartan, clan, surname or location below or Search by colour by clicking one of the colour boxes:
Browse our A-Z list of tartans by clicking on a letter below
You searched for: tartans. There are results. Click a tartan to select it for your item, or search againToo many results? You can filter your results by a stripe colour.
You searched for: . There are results. Click a tartan to select it for your item, or search again
You searched for: Tartans beginning with . There are results. Click a tartan to select it for your item, or search again
A bespoke made dress sporran designed by you. Made in our workshop in Glasgow, Scotland, by our dedicated craftsmen, using the finest materials. This sporran can be worn with a highland outfit or with a pipe band uniform.
Make your choice of:
- Metal type, either chrome (highly polished and shiny) or antique silver (more matte in appearance).
- Tassel chain style, either standard drop chains or crossed chains.
- The widest selection of furs and faux furs available.
- A variety of cantle designs, with new designs added as they are devised by our design team.
- Customise the inside of your sporran, with the possibilities of a sleeve to hold your phone, a detachable purse (so it can be taken out and replaced while you're out and about and need to pay for something), a key ring clip or a pen holder.
Please use the text-input box for any other instructions. For example, whether you want the tassels materials to match the colour of the fur, or to be a different colour (or even materials).
If you have your own ideas or questions then we'd be glad to hear from you at firstname.lastname@example.org
A free sporran chain is included. Please select the waist size you require.
This sporran is made to order and the delivery time 4 to 6 weeks.
Please note that Sealskin is not available for North America.