Double-Breasted Tartan Waistcoat Made to Measure
Use our database of the historic major clans and kindreds of Highland and Lowland Scotland and their 'septs' - lesser clans and surnames historically associated with them.
Can't find a particular name or clan? We're continually updating our records based on the most recent research - if you have any queries contact email@example.com.
What is a clan, a kindred, or a sept? Find out at Clancentral
Enter your surname to search the Clans, Kindreds and Septs
Browse the major Scottish Clans and Kindreds here
Find your tartan and view swatches with our Tartan Finder. You can search for tartans by family name, clan name or colour or just browse our A-Z list.
Search for your tartan by entering the tartan, clan, surname or location below or Search by colour by clicking one of the colour boxes:
Browse our A-Z list of tartans by clicking on a letter below
You searched for: tartans. There are results. Click a tartan to select it for your item, or search againToo many results? You can filter your results by a stripe colour.
You searched for: . There are results. Click a tartan to select it for your item, or search again
You searched for: Tartans beginning with . There are results. Click a tartan to select it for your item, or search again
- Choice of Satin lining or cloth back. These can be matching or to a different colour if you wish.
- Waist adjuster (cinch), allowing for a perfect fit.
- Imitation horn buttons available in black or brown -or- Metal buttons, available in chrome or antique silver.
- Available in the Tartan of your choice, from a huge range mills and weights.
- Optional pocket flaps, with or without buttons.