Bespoke Tartan and Tweed Dress Sporran
Use our database of the historic major clans and kindreds of Highland and Lowland Scotland and their 'septs' - lesser clans and surnames historically associated with them.
Can't find a particular name or clan? We're continually updating our records based on the most recent research - if you have any queries contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is a clan, a kindred, or a sept? Find out at Clancentral
Enter your surname to search the Clans, Kindreds and Septs
Browse the major Scottish Clans and Kindreds here
Find your tartan and view swatches with our Tartan Finder. You can search for tartans by family name, clan name or colour or just browse our A-Z list.
Search for your tartan by entering the tartan, clan, surname or location below or Search by colour by clicking one of the colour boxes:
Browse our A-Z list of tartans by clicking on a letter below
You searched for: tartans. There are results. Click a tartan to select it for your item, or search againToo many results? You can filter your results by a stripe colour.
You searched for: . There are results. Click a tartan to select it for your item, or search again
You searched for: Tartans beginning with . There are results. Click a tartan to select it for your item, or search again
A dress sporran with metal cantle. Made from real leather, with the tartan and tweed combination of your choice, with a celtic knot boss. Shown here are Charcoal Tweed with Grey Granite Tartan.
Made in our workshop in Glasgow by highly trained craftsmen, using the finest materials. This sporran can be worn with a highland outfit or with a pipe band uniform.
The chrome finish option gives a highly polished and shiny effect, while antique silver (shown) is more matte in appearance.
A free sporran chain is included. Please select the waist size you require.
This sporran is made to order and the delivery time 4 weeks.
- Marton Mills Balmoral (lightweight)
- Marton Mills Bute (mediumweight)
- Marton Mills Jura (heavyweight)
- House of Edgar Nevis (heavyweight) +£6
- House of Edgar Hebredian (mediumweight) +£6
- House of Edgar Dark Island (mediumweight) +£6
- House of Edgar Emblem (mediumweight) +£6
- Lochcarron Reiver (lightweight) +£12
- Lochcarron Breariach (mediumweight) +£12
- Lochcarron Strome (heavyweight) +£20
- Strathmore W60 (mediumweight) +£20
- House of Edgar Old and Rare (heavyweight) +£45
- House of Edgar Regimental (v. heavyweight) +£45